How to do SEO for beginners Get on the first page of Google
Doing Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a method that helps website builders create opportunities to increase Traffic, increase Brand Awareness, and increase conversions from the website being able to rank well on SERP pages on Search Engines like Google.
Note : maewsom We are the number one brand in google search engine marketing (or as we often call it SEO). If you are looking for an SEO assistant, please consult us. Because we will definitely not let you down.
But for the newbies just getting started with SEO, it seems like a tricky marketing game. It takes a lot of time and patience. then to see results In addition, by trial and error, it seems to waste a lot of time multiplied twice.
So, as Maewsom has been in this industry for quite a while. I have tried to catch many websites. Many businesses come to do SEO and get satisfactory results. So I want to help my friends. no trial and error But have tried to do the right thing from the guidelines that the orange cat will summarize in this article as how to do SEO for beginners If starting from 0, what do you need to know and do? If you’re ready, let’s go and watch it together, meow~
Know what Google prioritizes
When talking about Search Engines, there are many. But if at home we are popular to compete with each other, it must be given to Google. Therefore, in this article, we will mainly focus on doing SEO on Google and first let’s see what Google pays attention to and what it uses. In considering the website to be ranked on some good
E-E-A-T Factor is a factor that Google uses to determine the quality of a website, consisting of 4 parts:
– Experience (Experience) Create content that has direct experience or real experience in the written content, for example, writing a review must have used that product before, writing a recipe should have cooked that food before.
– Expertise (Expertise) gives answers to readers with the author’s expertise in a particular subject. and good website structure
– Authoritativeness (Influence) Get quality backlinks from relevant websites.
– Trustworthiness (Credibility) regularly posts articles written by yourself, not copied from anyone. Including putting a clear contact channel on the website as well
Core Web Vitals is a user experience (UX) measurement tool. Is your website loading slowly? Is it difficult to change faces? How can I access normally? which the main components that will be used to view will have 3 parts, namely
Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) is the speed of content loading on a website that should be standardized, under 2.5 seconds for the largest content, and 4 seconds or less for the worst.
– Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), a measure of how stable elements are rendered on screen. This score should not be more than 0.1 or the worst it should not be more than 0.25.
– First Input Delay (FID) is a measure of the time a user takes an action on a website. and see how quickly the website responds.